skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Engagements photo shoot :)
One of my best friends, Amy, gave me the wonderful opportunity of taking her engagement pictures. She and Trent are 2 of the neatest people in the world and I wish them the best. I'm so glad I got to spend an afternoon with them doing this shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Meagan
"We have one life to live - and one chance to live it in the richest way possible."
View my complete profile
Things That Love Me...I Mean, Things That I Love
long drives
puddle-jumping
no-bake cookies
Christmas music
jiaozi (like potstickers)
streams
pizza
photography
chocolate pudding
the trumpet
green
ben & jerry's half-baked ice cream
china
peter pan
singing
hot chocolate
YOU! :)
Good Blogs from Good Friends
Little Moments Big Memories...
Maybe Texas didn't want us back
12 years ago
the adventures of nicole tatjana
A Little Bit of Life, A Little Bit of Baby
Tender Love from the Hunt Family
Jackson Quartet
Amy & Trenton
My So-Called Life
~THE EBERSOHLS~
steph's blog
The Life of Brian:
The Griffins
A Boy and a Girl in Love. In the City.
Sweetened Condensed Cim
the many adventures of me
Vikki's Blogg
The Jackson 4
So This is LOVE
Rick and Melissa Hansen
The Absolutely Awesome Adventures of Alexis
Maher Memoirs
Life As We Know It
People I Know...
BYU Women's Chorus
Alexis V
Alison & Jesus
Amy & Trent
Breanne
Brian
Brittany & Thad
Chris & Megan
Cim
Emily & Kevin
Hunts
Jessica E
Kelsie & Cameron
Kiley
Michael & Cari
Rick & Melissa
Stacie
Steph
Tarin & Marc
Tati
Victoria
Walter & Stef
Blog Archive
►
2009
(20)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(17)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(4)
Attitude of Gratitude
Engagements photo shoot :)
Photography taking flight...
The glass is half full
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment