Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mission and Farewell info

Hey everyone,
Since I'm pretty much down to my last month before reporting to the MTC, I thought I'd post the info for my mission for you to have if you feel so inclined :)

My farewell will be held on June 28, 2009, at my ward in Lindon (1051 E 200 S, Lindon, Utah). Sacrament starts at 1:00pm but my ward is huge so if you want to come and want to be able to have a seat, I highly recommend being there by 12:30. Not even joking. :) I wish I could just fill the chapel with my friends since I don't even know anybody in my ward but whatever. I'll be playing the piano too. :)

I report to the Provo MTC on July 1, 2009. My address for all of July and August will be:
Hermana Meagan EM Jackson
New Jersey Morristown Mission
Provo MTC
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

I'll be heading out to New Jersey at the beginning of September so my mission home address for September 2009 - December 2010 will be:
Hermana Meagan EM Jackson
New Jersey Morristown Mission
1719 Route 10 Ste 309
Parsippany, NJ 07054

I hope to hear from you every once in a while on my mission. I love getting letters and will love so even more as a missionary. ;) I will even write you back!

Thanks for your support at different times in my life to get me where I am today. I am SO excited to go and serve the Lord. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I know the gospel is true, otherwise I wouldn't be doing this. :) I love you!

Oh by the way, if you want to send me your address/email so you can get updates or whatever, just email them to me at memj9@yahoo.com. Thanks!

No comments: